Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome to ContestBricks

Hi all. This is really just a replacement for my blog BrickContests. It was just bugging me that I didn't follow the same naming convention for that, so I figured I should fix it now before that blog gets too established. Here's the welcome message from the short-lived 'BrickContests', which will also serve as a welcome to the new 'ContestBricks'.


Hi all,
I'm just adding a new section to my blog-family. As I'm going through various LEGO forums and sites such as Flickr and MOCpages, there are a ton of ongoing contests. The problem is that it is hard to know about all of them. This listing is going to be a very simple site for just three things:
1. Announcements of new LEGO contests.
2. Voting reminders for those contests that are up for a public vote.
3. Announcements of contest winners.

If you are hosting a contest, or simply know of a contest, please let me know at bricktalesATgmailDOTcom. Thanks! Good luck in the contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment